Subject: Invitation to the fifteenth meeting of the EHTF, 3 June 2025, virtual // Приглашение на 15-е совещание ЦГОСЗ, 3 июня 2025 г., онлайн
From: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2025 15:35:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

For Russian version, please scroll down. Текст письма на русском языке 
приводится ниже

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force;

WHO National Counterparts;

Cc:

WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices;

WHO Secretariat;

Dear Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force,

Dear WHO National Counterparts,

In follow-up to the message below, we are pleased to invite you to the 
<https://www.who.int/europe/news-room/events/item/2025/06/17/default-calendar/15th-meeting-of-the-european-environment-and-health-task-force> 
fifteenth meeting of the European Environment and Health Task Force (EHTF), 
which will be held virtually: 📅 Tuesday, 17 June 2025 | 🕤 09:30–15:30 
CEST.

The EHTF consists of officially nominated focal points from all WHO European 
Member States and representatives of the stakeholders. The list of EHTF 
members is available for your review on the 
<https://www.who.int/europe/groups/european-environment-and-health-task-force/members-of-the-european-environment-and-health-task-force-(ehtf)> 
WHO public web site. We kindly ask you to review it and inform us if any 
changes are needed.

The meeting aims to:

*	Review progress made by Member States, EHP stakeholders, and EHP 
Partnerships in implementing the Budapest Declaration commitments;
*	Discuss the draft outline of the EHTF Programme of Work for 2026–2027, 
with a view to shaping our collective priorities; and
*	Elect a new EHTF Bureau to guide future activities.

For further information, please see attached the scope and purpose and the 
provisional agenda for the meeting.

The remaining working documents will be shared and uploaded to the EHP 
SharePoint website ( 
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP/default.aspx> 
https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP/default.aspx).

The meeting will be held in English with simultaneous interpretation into 
Russian.

Please complete registration as soon as possible, no later than Tuesday, 10 
June 2025 at  <https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/zXwTYyp5S12qLIoaRRKdPA> 
https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/zXwTYyp5S12qLIoaRRKdPA

Please contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] if you have any 
questions or wish to receive additional information.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to this virtual event!

Kind regards,

Nino Sharashidze

On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

***

Кому:

Членам Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и здоровью

национальным партнерам ВОЗ

Копия:

представителям ВОЗ и руководителям страновых офисов

Секретариату ВОЗ

Уважаемые члены Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и здоровью!

Уважаемые национальные партнеры ВОЗ!

В продолжение сообщения ниже рады пригласить вас на 
<https://www.who.int/europe/news-room/events/item/2025/06/17/default-calendar/15th-meeting-of-the-european-environment-and-health-task-force> 
пятнадцатое совещание Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и 
здоровью (ЦГОСЗ), которое пройдет в виртуальном формате: 📅 вторник, 17 июня 
2025 г. | 🕤 09:30–15:30 CEST.

ЦГОСЗ состоит из официально назначенных координаторов из всех 
государств-членов в Европейском регионе ВОЗ и представителей 
заинтересованных сторон. Перечень членов ЦГОСЗ представлен на 
<https://www.who.int/europe/groups/european-environment-and-health-task-force/members-of-the-european-environment-and-health-task-force-(ehtf)> 
публичном веб-сайте ВОЗ. Просим ознакомиться с ним и сообщить, если 
требуются какие-либо изменения.

Цели совещания:

*	оценить прогресс, достигнутый государствами-членами, заинтересованными 
сторонами ЕПОСЗ и Партнерствами ЕПОСЗ в реализации обязательств, принятых в 
рамках Будапештской декларации;
*	обсудить проект структуры Программы работы ЦГОСЗ на 2026–2027 гг., 
определяющей наши общие приоритеты;
*	избрать новый состав Коллегии ЦГОСЗ для руководства дальнейшей 
деятельностью;

Более подробная информация представлена в приложенных документах с описанием 
целей и задач и предварительной программой мероприятия.

Остальные рабочие документы будут загружены на веб-сайт ЕПОСЗ на платформе 
SharePoint ( 
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP/default.aspx> 
https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP/default.aspx).

Совещание будет проходить на английском языке с синхронным переводом на 
русский язык.

Просим зарегистрироваться при первой возможности, не позднее вторника, 10 
июня 2025 г., по ссылке 
<https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/zXwTYyp5S12qLIoaRRKdPA> 
https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/zXwTYyp5S12qLIoaRRKdPA

Если у вас возникнут какие-либо вопросы или вам потребуется дополнительная 
информация, обращайтесь к нам по адресу  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

До встречи на виртуальном совещании!

С уважением,

Nino Sharashidze

От имени Секретариата ЕПОСЗ

From: EURO CEH
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 9:49 AM
To: EURO CEH <[email-masked]>
Subject: SAVE THE DATE: 15th meeting of the EHTF (virtual, 17 June 2025) // 
Дата проведения пятнадцатого совещания ЦГОСЗ (17 июня 2025 г., в виртуальном 
формате)

For Russian version, please scroll down. Текст письма на русском языке 
приводится ниже

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force (EHTF);

WHO National Counterparts;

Cc:

WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices;

WHO Secretariat;

Dear Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force,

Dear WHO National Counterparts,

On behalf of the Chair and Co-Chair, I am pleased to invite you to save the 
date for the Fifteenth meeting of the Environment and Health Task Force, 
which will be held virtually:

📅 Tuesday, 17 June 2025 | 🕤 09:30–15:30 CEST

Key objectives of the meeting:
🔹 Review progress made by Member States, EHP stakeholders, and EHP 
Partnerships in implementing the Budapest Declaration commitments.
🔹 Discuss the draft outline of the EHTF Programme of Work for 2026–2027, 
shaping our collective priorities.
🔹 Elect a new EHTF Bureau to guide future activities.
🔹 Welcome new EHP stakeholders, strengthening our collaboration across the 
Region.

The meeting will be conducted in English, with simultaneous interpretation 
into Russian. A formal invitation with additional information will follow.

We will send a separate message with details on the 14th meeting of the EHTF 
Bureau, scheduled for 14 April 2025.

For any questions, please contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Warm regards,

Nino Sharashidze
On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

***

Кому:

Членам Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и здоровью (ЦГОСЗ)

Национальным ответственным представителям ВОЗ

Копия:

Представителям и руководителям Страновых офисов ВОЗ

Секретариату ВОЗ

Уважаемые члены Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и здоровью!

Уважаемые национальные сотрудничающие организации ВОЗ!

От имени председателя и сопредседателя я рада пригласить вас принять участие 
в пятнадцатом совещании Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и 
здоровью, которое пройдет в виртуальном формате.

📅 Вторник, 17 июня 2025 г. | 🕤 09:30–15:30 по центральноевропейскому 
летнему времени (CEST)

Основные цели совещания:
🔹 Обзор достижений государств-членов, заинтересованных сторон и партнерств 
ЕПОСЗ по осуществлению обязательств, закрепленных в Будапештской декларации 
.
🔹 Обсуждение проекта программы работы ЦГОСЗ на 2026–2027 гг., 
формулирование общих приоритетов.
🔹 Выборы новой Коллегии ЦГОСЗ для руководства дальнейшей деятельностью.
🔹 Знакомство с новыми заинтересованными сторонами ЕПОСЗ, укрепляющими наше 
сотрудничество в рамках Региона.

Мероприятие будет проводиться на английском языке с синхронным переводом на 
русский язык. Позже вам будет выслано официальное приглашение и 
дополнительная информация.

Подробные сведения о четырнадцатом совещании Коллегии ЦГОСЗ, назначенном на 
14 апреля 2025 г., будут направлены отдельным письмом.

Со всеми вопросами просим обращаться по электронной почте 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

С уважением,

Nino Sharashidze
от имени Секретариата ЕПОСЗ

---

EHP Secretariat | Multisectoral Partnerships for Environment and Health 
(MPE)
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and Health 
| Bonn, Germany
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]| Web: 
<https://www.who.int/europe/initiatives/european-environment-and-health-process-(ehp)> 
European Environment and Health Process (EHP)